The Hall sensor is a magnetic field sensor based on the Hall effect. Hall
effect is a kind of magnetoelectric effect, which is generally composed of Hall
element and magnet steel. As a Hall Sensor Suppliers, share with you.
Hall Effect Sensor
1. When using the Hall sensor, in order to obtain better dynamic characteristics and sensitivity, you must pay attention to the primary coil and secondary side
For the coupling between the coils, it is recommended to use a single wire and the wire completely fills the hole of the Hall sensor module;
2. When the Hall sensor is in use, the best measurement accuracy can be obtained under the rated input current value. When the measured current is far
When it is lower than the rated value, to obtain the best accuracy, the primary side can use multiple turns, that is IpNp=rated ampere-turns. In addition, the original
The side feeder temperature should not exceed 80℃;
3. The auxiliary power supply of the Hall current sensor during normal operation should not exceed ±20% of the calibration value;
4. The Hall current sensor is strictly prohibited from falling from a height during installation and use (≥1m);
5. Can not adjust the zero point and full-scale adjustment potentiometer;
6. The auxiliary power supply needs to be configured by itself;
7. The positive and negative poles of the power supply cannot be reversed.
Our company also has Hall Effect Sensor on sale, welcome to contact us.
Присоединяйтесь к нашему списку и будьте первым, кто узнает о новых продуктах, преференциях, продажах и так далее!